Corrigan carries a variety of commercial water filtration systems designed to solve even the toughest water problems.
Commercial Water Filtration Benefits
Corrigan carries a variety of commercial water filtration systems, water softeners, advanced reverse osmosis systems, and custom filters designed to solve even the toughest water problems.
As an independent treatment company, we are not obligated to any one manufacturer. Which means if there’s a product that we don’t manufacture ourselves, we have the freedom to choose the best technology available to meet the exact needs of our customers.
Discover how your business could benefit from a Corrigan Advanced Water Filtration System
- Office Buildings
- Medical Facilities
- Coffee Shops
- Dry Cleaners
- Car Washes
- Salons and Spas
Hard water is the most common water concern in America. Hardness minerals react with soaps and detergents leaving spots on glasses, buildup on fixtures and damage to appliances, water heaters and water-fed equipment. Through an ion exchange process, water softening removes the hardness minerals from your water.
- Increases water heater efficiency by almost 30% and extends the life of your water heater by many years.
- Improves water flow and pressure by eliminating calcium buildup in pipes.
- Reduces mineral stains and odors on clothing and on plumbing fixtures.
- Adds life to dishwashers, washing machines and other water fed equipment.
Water filtration systems require regular maintenance to ensure maximum performance and reliable water quality. Corrigan’s WQA certified service team has the knowledge and experience to service just about all water filtration makes and models of all sizes. We provide emergency repair, scheduled service, and preventative maintenance plans.
Reverse Osmosis Systems
Corrigan’s patented HyperSoft™ reverse osmosis system is the most economical and effective way to provide purified water. In fact, reverse osmosis is the same method by which many bottled water companies purify their water before bottling.
Centrally installed, HyperSoft™ delivers high-quality water anywhere that water quality is important.
This advanced system features multiple stages of water filtration including: activated carbon, sediment and reverse osmosis filtration. Reverse osmosis forces tap water through a semi-permeable membrane, which separates the dissolved impurities from the pure water and rinses the impurities down the drain.
HyperSoft™ effectively removes the following types of impurities:
- Particulate matter, turbidity, sediment, etc.
- Colloidal matter
- Total Dissolved Solids
- Pesticides and Herbicides
- Heavier organic molecules
- Eliminates hard water mineral and scale residue.
- Reduces maintenance and extends the life of water using equipment.
- Filters out impurities to make better tasting beverages.
- Applications from single point-of-use systems to central ROs.
- Two larger pre-filters and long-life membrane cleaning system.
- We engineer “Green.” Only half of the water processed goes to the drain.
Water filtration by definition simply means to strain out the impurities from a water source. By passing water through a media bed, particles (iron, hydrogen sulfide, sediment, chlorine or other organic matter) become trapped. The water then passes through the bed and the purified water remains.
Point of Use: Corrigan’s advanced water filtration systems can be installed at a single location where high quality water is important.
Point of Entry: Depending on the level and type of impurities in the water a larger system may need to be installed at the point of entry in order to correctly treat the problem. This type of system delivers treated water throughout the building.
The most common water concerns are hard water, high iron, hydrogen sulfide, radium, arsenic, chlorine, and other impurities that affect the overall taste, smell, feel and look of your water. Based on a thorough water analysis, Corrigan’s WQA certified professionals will customize a water filtration system designed specifically for your needs.
- Delivers filtered water to any application where high quality water is important
- Dependable systems designed to reduce maintenance on water using equipment
- Filters out the impurities that affect the smell, look, taste and feel of water
- Less corrosion in pipes and appliances