If plants do not get enough moisture from the air and environment, flowers will lose their colors and brightness—wilting before their time. The reverse is also true, excess humidity in the greenhouse may cause disease from condensation or puddles on the leaves of plants. Whether it is the floral department of your store or plants in your greenhouse, precise relative humidity is a very important part of the success of the plant and the reduction of shrink.
Corrigan’s humidity systems are designed to be precise and use state of the art technology to produce a dry fog. It’s humidity without the wetness.
- Simple timer operation (or easy to set humidistat)
- Humidity fills a large area without wetting flowers
- Does not require costly reverse osmosis water filtration
- Optional mp3 audio marketing
- Ease of installation
- Very low maintenance
- Best industry warranty
- Certified by NSF169
Corrigan humidity will increase your sales and profits
- High humidity equates to less shrink
- Longer shelf life
- Product holds its marketability
- Gently rolling fog attracts customers and protects displays from drying out
- Perishable items maintain a fresh, natural appeal