Effective Date: February 20, 2015
What Information Does CCA Collect?
We collect information that helps us communicate with you, and to better serve you. We also collect information that is relevant to the operation of our website.
- Information You Choose to Give Us
- When you fill out a contact form, quote form or any other form on the website, your name, email address and other contact information are transmitted to CCA for follow-up contact with you. This contact information is retained for relationship management purposes.
- If you opt in to receive news and/or other notifications, your email address, name and any other pertinent information collected with your subscription are added to our email service provider’s database. Subscription information is used solely for the purpose of keeping you informed, by your permission. You may opt out of the subscription at any time via “unsubscribe” link in any message, and we chose our email service provider for their commitment to safeguarding subscribers.
- Information We Collect Automatically
- As is the case with most any website, the website records traffic data in its server logs. This includes your IP address, the page you requested and the date and time of your request. CCA and GSMG use this information to monitor the performance of the website and to analyze trends.
- We advertise our services and receive referrals from other websites. If you clicked on an advertising link that led you to the website (e.g., from a Yahoo! or Google search), information relevant to tracking the performance of the advertisement is recorded. The same applies to referrals, as we record the referring website with the date and time.
- We also incorporate Google Analytics code into our pages to help identify patterns and track advertising effectiveness. To find out more about Google Analytics, visit www.google.com/analytics for information.
How Else Does CCA Use Information Gathered?
The personally-identifiable information described above is not shared with parties outside CCA and trusted marketing partners. From time to time, we may publish or otherwise disclose anonymous, aggregated statistical information, such as the number of visitors to the site in a given timeframe. CCA will not sell, trade or give freely your personal information. We do not wish to jeopardize our relationship with you. See our Spam Policy for additional information.
In special cases, such as case studies and press releases, we may display limited contact information of selected individuals on the website. This is only after having sought and obtained prior consent from each participant. All participants have the right to review and to request removal of this information from the website at any time.
How Does CCA Inform Me of Policy Changes?
This policy is a living document and is subject to change. As the website is updated with new content and features, we will review this policy to ensure policy and practice are in agreement. Revisions to the policy will be posted to the website with a notice of the date the new policy takes effect.
If you have questions regarding this policy, please feel free to call us at 1 (800) 462-6478 or to write us at
Corrigan Corporation of America
104 Ambrogio Drive
Gurnee, IL 60031